My elevated Peach sweatshirt is still available - limited quantities though.
Click HERE to join my free #justgetdressed Facebook group and get tips and advice.
Now that you've heard my Amazon shopping lecture and tips, here's a preview of some of my favorite finds that I've either read about and researched, or own myself.
Click HERE to access the entire catalog of picks, and bookmark it as I will update it frequently.
There are five questions I recommend we ask ourselves before items from the Amazon box get put into our closet (or better yet, before we click "buy now":)
1. Do you LOVE it....I mean does it really resonate with you, or to quote Marie Kondo,, "does it spark joy?"
2. Do you have at a minimum of 3-4 ways to wear/style the item? Think outside the box...dress it up, dress it down.
3. Are you sure you don't have anything just like this or similar in your closet?
4. Would you really want to buy this item even before knowing the Amazon price on it? This is an important questions to ask...and it's the one I forgot in the video. How often do we click "buy now" just because the price is so good...without enough thought??
5. When you try it on, take a mirror selfie (I swear it's a better way to evaluate than just looking in the mirror). Do you LOVE the way it makes you look and feel?
There you have it! Just remember to buy with thought and a plan, and eliminate the impulsive "buy now" clicking.
And one last piece of advice...Take it from me, do not drink and Amazon shop. They do not mix 😉